The INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Company is the continuance of the RISK INTERNATIONAL
group of companies that founded in 2001 in Greece.
The RISK INTERNATIONAL group was consisted of;
- The RISK INTERNATIONAL DEFENSE COMPANY LTD (NATO and UN registered Supplier),
- The RISK INTERNATIONAL SECURITY MANAGEMENT SA. (Certified Security Company), and,
- The RISK INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION SCIENCE INSTITUTE LTD (Certified Training Institute)
The RISK INTERNATIONAL brand was not just another defense trading Company. It was a new vision and a revolution in the aged and stereotype defence and security market in Greece.
Since 2001 and for almost 8 years RISK INTERNATIONAL was the main and the exclusive representative and supplier, for the Greek market, of the most well known international firearms manufacturers (Glock, Walther, CZ, Desert Eagle etc) and the most known European and USA manufacturer in defence and security equipment for the civilian, police and military market.
The RISK INTERNATIONAL was the first private company in Greece that from 2003 to 2012 provided certified security training courses, in cooperation with the IBA Academy, the ILETA Academy and the California University of Protection and Intelligence Management (C.U.P.I.M.), in private facilities (ex-Military Camp of 25,000 sqm) that were totally financed by the group.
In 2007 the Company already had three official franchise retail stores in Greece, but 2 years after (2009) and due to the European Economic crisis the group resigned from its main trading businesses in Greece and expanded under the brand name INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR to the International Marketplace.
With the main focus, the Asian, African, and Latin America defence market, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR established many branches, business partners and agents in almost all regions.
Since 2012, the INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Company remains the main supplier of the maritime security industry on a global basis, while today has more than 100 business agreements with International manufacturers and eponymic suppliers.
Early 2020, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR established a new private company with the main focus the high technology defence and security systems.
Today INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR and all its affiliated companies are keeping a good share into the International Defense and Security marketplace, with clients from all around the world.
Our motto was and still is that we can deliver whatever you need, whenever you need it and wherever you request it with safety and accuracy.
Who we are?
We are Defense and Advanced Security Technologies Trading Companies with worldwide interests, working and complying with the highest market standards.
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Companies are covering the National and the International Defense Industry.
We are NATO registered, UN registered suppliers, we have obtained from the governmental authorities all needed licenses and we have met all the criteria and qualifications under the law to provide globally defense and security products and services in all aspects of the security and defense industry.
Our industry registration and policy ensures that we are providing the quality expected from a successful establish defense and security provider and our philosophy is to fully protect your life, your business and your property through a range of innovative and quality technologies, systems, services, knowledge and skilled personnel.
We pride ourselves on years of experience and excellent customer service as we were established by expertise members of the International Defense and Safety industry.
We deliver whatever you need, wherever you need it and whenever you request it with safety and accuracy at the best market prices and under the safest conditions
What we do?
We are official, legal and acknowledged suppliers of Defense and Security products and services globally and official supplier of Security and Maritime Security Equipment to all registered and approved companies that are acting legally and according to the International and Local States legislations, flag states, IMO, ICoCA and ISO.
In order we all the time be competitive in the International Market we keep legally registered offices and affiliated companies, business partners, representatives and strategic partners in many countries.
Through and with our national and international network and partners, you can find business opportunities in anything related to your safety and security
- Defense Armory
- Defense Technology systems
- Security Equipment and Security Services (Land, Air and Maritime)
- Armed Forces Equipment
- Marine Equipment, Technology & Mobility
- CBRN equipment
- Command & Control
- Emergency Management
- Information Technology & Softwares
- Training & Simulation
- Satellite Surveillance and Earth Observation Systems
How we do it?
We officially trade and fully support a wide range of defense products and equipment.
Our Group is committed and has a responsibility to its clients to meet their defense and safety requirements as effectively and economically as may be feasible.
To this end, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is tasked to fulfil many roles to meet its obligations:
- Identification, management and execution of research and development projects in conjunction with our suppliers
- Control and management of suppliers and the suppliers’ registration system
- Management and execution of acquisition and procure net projects
- Quality assurance for acquisition project and other services rendered by our clients
- Facilitation of the defense-related industry
- Function as a tender board upon clients’ request
- Establishment, acquisition and management of subsidiary companies
- Assisting our clients on various projects and providing a general service
- Reordering support to and performing an acquisition/ procurement function for approved organizations and government departments
- Performing government to government business on behalf of the DOD and the defense-related industry
- The management of outsourcing on behalf of our clients
- Managing the intellectual property of our client
Our Management Team consists of High-Rank Former Officers of the Hellenic Army and Navy, having high Academic & Professional Education, as well as proven long-track experience in the field of Operations (Army, Navy and Special Forces), while some of them are duly qualified/certified NATO "Train the Trainers” Instructors.
Additionally, our team is also enhanced with businesspeople specialized in Industrial Construction and Innovative Technologies Specialists.