The INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Company (www.armour.gr) is the continuance of the RISK INTERNATIONAL group of companies founded in 2001 in Greece.
The RISK INTERNATIONAL group was consisted of;
- The RISK INTERNATIONAL DEFENSE COMPANY LTD (NATO and UN registered Supplier),
- The RISK INTERNATIONAL SECURITY MANAGEMENT SA. (Certified Security Company), and,
- The RISK INTERNATIONAL PROTECTION SCIENCE INSTITUTE LTD (Certified Training Institute)
The RISK INTERNATIONAL group was not just another group of companies in the defence, security and training sector.
The RISK INTERNATIONAL group was the new vision and the revolution in the aged and stereotype defence and security marketplace of Greece at that period.
From 2001 to 2009 RISK INTERNATIONAL was officially the representative and supplier (in the Greek market) of the most well known international small arms manufacturers, to name Glock, Walther, CZ, Desert Eagle and many other, as well as the exclusive representative and supplier of the today most known European and USA manufacturers and producers of equipment for the police, military and civilian personnel.
The RISK INTERNATIONAL group (and later the brand INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR) was the first and probably the only up today private company in Greece that from 2003 to 2014 was provided certified security training courses, in cooperation with the IBA Academy, the ILETA Academy and the California University of Protection and Intelligence Management (C.U.P.I.M.), in private facilities (ex-Military Camp of 25,000 sqm) that were totally financed by the group.
Up to 2007, the Company had established three official franchise retail stores in Athens.
In 2009, due to the European Economic crisis, the group decided to resigned from all the trading businesses in Greece and expanded, under the brand name INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR, to the International Marketplace.
With the main focus on the Asian, African, and Latin America defence marketplace, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR established many branches, business partners and agents in almost all regions.
Since 2011, the INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Company remains the main supplier of the maritime security industry - on a global basis - keeping the +60% in the supply of the equipment/firearms are needed in the Private Maritime Security Industry globally.
Early in 2020, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR establish a new independent private defence company with the main focus the high technology defence and security systems.
Today, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is keeping a fair business share in the International Defense and Security marketplace under some decades of business agreements with International manufacturers and eponymic suppliers.
Our motto was and remains; We deliver whatever you need, whenever you need it, wherever you request it, with safety and accuracy at the most competitive market price.
Who we are?
We are Defense and Advanced Security Technologies Trading Companies with worldwide interests, working and complying with the highest market standards.
INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR Companies are covering the National and the International Defense Industry.
We are NATO registered, UN registered suppliers, we have obtained from the governmental authorities all needed licenses and we have met all the criteria and qualifications under the law to provide globally defense and security products and services in all aspects of the security and defense industry.
Our industry registration and policy ensures that we are providing the quality expected from a successful establish defense and security provider and our philosophy is to fully protect your life, your business and your property through a range of innovative and quality technologies, systems, services, knowledge and skilled personnel.
We pride ourselves on years of experience and excellent customer service as we were established by expertise members of the International Defense and Safety industry.
We deliver whatever you need, wherever you need it and whenever you request it with safety and accuracy at the best market prices and under the safest conditions
What we do?
We are official, legal and acknowledged suppliers of Defense and Security products and services globally and official supplier of Security and Maritime Security Equipment to all registered and approved companies that are acting legally and according to the International and Local States legislations, flag states, IMO, ICoCA and ISO.
In order we all the time be competitive in the International Market we keep legally registered offices and affiliated companies, business partners, representatives and strategic partners in many countries.
Through and with our national and international network and partners, you can find business opportunities in anything related to your safety and security
- Defense Armory
- Defense Technology systems
- Security Equipment and Security Services (Land, Air and Maritime)
- Armed Forces Equipment
- Marine Equipment, Technology & Mobility
- CBRN equipment
- Command & Control
- Emergency Management
- Information Technology & Softwares
- Training & Simulation
- Satellite Surveillance and Earth Observation Systems
How we do it?
We officially trade and fully support a wide range of defense products and equipment.
Our Group is committed and has a responsibility to its clients to meet their defense and safety requirements as effectively and economically as may be feasible.
To this end, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR is tasked to fulfil many roles to meet its obligations:
- Identification, management and execution of research and development projects in conjunction with our suppliers
- Control and management of suppliers and the suppliers’ registration system
- Management and execution of acquisition and procure net projects
- Quality assurance for acquisition project and other services rendered by our clients
- Facilitation of the defense-related industry
- Function as a tender board upon clients’ request
- Establishment, acquisition and management of subsidiary companies
- Assisting our clients on various projects and providing a general service
- Reordering support to and performing an acquisition/ procurement function for approved organizations and government departments
- Performing government to government business on behalf of the DOD and the defense-related industry
- The management of outsourcing on behalf of our clients
- Managing the intellectual property of our client
Our Management Team consists of High-Rank Former Officers of the Hellenic Army and Navy, having high Academic & Professional Education, as well as proven long-track experience in the field of Operations (Army, Navy and Special Forces), while some of them are duly qualified/certified NATO "Train the Trainers” Instructors.
Additionally, our team is also enhanced with businesspeople specialized in Industrial Construction and Innovative Technologies Specialists.