MULTIPLE LAUNCH ROCKET SYSTEM "FLUTE"
LIGHTLY ARMORED VEHICLE
Multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) “Flute” is equipped with ACS KG “Alliance”, as well as with on-board navigation system (NS). Thanks to this, MLRS “Flute” significantly increases the fire accuracy and makes it possible to operate as part of formation under the united control center.
Full salvo preparation time takes only up to 30 seconds, and the deployment on the ground takes no more than 60 seconds.
– determination of the current coordinates of MLRS in real time;
– determination of the current angular orientation of MLRS - course, roll, pitch;
– determination of MLRS motion parameters - distance traveled, speed;
– field topographic location and orientation of MLRS;
– MLRS range indication and calculation;
– launch tubes homing from the cabin using the gunner's console
Automated MLRS commander workstation is integrated into the Alliance system and provides: meteorological, ballistic, topographic and geodetic support; artillery fire control, remote entry of rocket flight mission data, receiving and transmission of information about the target, target type data input by the commander, automatic display of the detected target on the electronic map in the form of a symbol linked to the displayed electronic map
CREW, PERSONS: 3
PAYLOAD CAPACITY: 2150
LADEN MASS: 6920
Launch tubes elevation angle: 0º... 55º
Traverse: 70º... 102º
Angle of bypass of the cab: -34º…+34º
MLRS “Flute” - 80
MLRS “Flute” - 122