SALE & PURCHASE PROCEDURES
We globally cooperate with legally licensed companies, factories and manufacturers producing and trading defence, security and high technology products or services.
We only legally trade with Countries and Companies that are not under any sanctions or embargo by the UN and the Hellenic Republic (Greece).
All our activities are strictly regulated and inspected by the countries' relevant Governmental and Police agencies.
We cover all the criteria, procedures and qualifications needed (under the law) for supplying all the goods we merchandise.
Specific products (such as arms and firearms) require EUC or import and export permissions.
We are always glad to do business with clients worldwide who adhere to the following main points:
- We deal only with legal business entities and agencies who have permission from their government and Police authorities to purchase and import firearms and other defence and security products.
- All buyers/end users must provide a signed END USER CERTIFICATE for the items required or a relevant IMPORT PERMISSION from the delivery country.
- All business deals made between our clients and us need to be finally approved by the relevant Ministry of Defense or other government entity of the country that provides the goods.
- The sale of automatic weapons to no-military or no-law enforcement entities in the USA is illegal unless shipped and sold within a Free Trade Zone to a Federal Firearms License (FFL) and ATF Form 6 (firearms importer) holder.
- In most Western European countries, only semi-automatic weapons can be sold to privately certified business entities. This is only if they were made initially as semi-automatics and not modified from original automatic weapons.
- The sale of firearms will be made by the buyer's local and national firearm regulations.
- Only a minority of our products can be sold to private individuals.
- Agents or representatives of third parties must provide us with their authorization to act on behalf of the third party.
DELIVERY OF ORDERS
The time needed for the export licenses/permissions issuance and the readiness of the ordered goods to be exported and delivered to the delivery place (end user country) is all the time subject to the laws of the exporter country.
Delays in export licenses or delivery might be occurred due to (a) force majeure (as per the international chamber of commerce (ICC)), (b) due to END USER or Buyer side responsibility, meaning delays on EUC or import licenses issuance, or type mistakes on EUC/import license which must have not errors that usually return these to null and void, or due to not valid import licenses issued under the relevant authorities of the end-user, or inability of buyer/END-USER side to issue the proper licenses or any document missing that is required or (c) non-payment of the order on time from the Buyer, or (d) due to International Holidays, are not in the responsibility of the Seller or the manufacturer or the exporter.
Εxtra costs, such as storage fees, interest charges, banking expenses or any costs that might be occurred due to the END USER or Buyer's responsibility, are on the Buyer/END USER account, payable 100% against relevant invoice(s).
Usually, the delivery of goods is established when all ordered goods are paid in full. Otherwise, a relevant contract and agreement must have been signed.
Cancellation of any order or part of the order is charged according to our ORDER CANCELATION POLICY.
Cancellation must be provided in writing by the Buyer or the END-USER, explaining the reasons for the cancellation.
ORDER CANCELLATION POLICY
A. Any order can be cancelled under a written cancellation notice within ten (10) calendar days after the order has been established, without any charge to the client.
B. Any cancellation of an order under “a written cancellation notice” established after ten (10) calendar days from the order and within thirty (30) calendar days (a month) - is charged with a percentage equal to 20% of the total order cost.
C. Any cancellation of an order under “a written cancellation notice” established after thirty (30) calendar days from the order, the cancellation cost is equal to 30% of the total order.
D. In case cancellation is established when ordered goods are in the production line or have been produced, the cancellation charges will be equal to the 50% of the total order cost.
E: In case that cancellation will be required from the buyer after the goods have been produced and these are in place (ready to be shipped) for more than 60 calendar days, then the cancellation - if not excused reasonably - is not acceptable, and the buyer's request is considered unsubstantial.
In this case, the buyer is charged with the total cost of the produced goods. Any guaranteed amount that might have been placed from the buyer's side is not refundable and is calculated in the total amount that the buyer will be charged for his unsubstantial cancellation.
NON-REFUNDABLE COSTS also means the transportation costs, storage costs, custom authorities’ costs, license issuance/cancellation costs, and managing expenses, as these also are all the time on the END USER/End Buyer account.
The Commercial Department