INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR PCC ("we", "our", or "us") takes the privacy of its clients, partners, and employees seriously.
This Privacy Notice explains how we collect, use, disclose, and protect personal information in compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) as well as any other applicable defense and security-related data protection laws.
This notice applies to all personal data processed by INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR PCC as a data controller, including data received from individuals, companies, and government entities.
Data Collection and Purpose
We may collect and process the following categories of personal data:
- Identification Data: Name, date of birth, government-issued identification numbers.
- Contact Information: Email address, telephone numbers, and physical address.
- Employment Details: Job titles, work history, security clearance level, and professional qualifications.
- Financial Information: Billing details and payment information.
This data is collected for purposes including:
- Fulfilling contracts and providing services to our clients.
- Compliance with legal and regulatory obligations in the defense sector.
- Personnel management and employment purposes.
- Security vetting and clearance processes.
- Lawful Basis for Processing
The processing of your personal data is necessary for the performance of a contract, compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject, or for the purposes of legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, except where such interests are overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
Data Sharing and Transfers
Personal data may be disclosed to:
- Government and regulatory authorities as required by law.
- Subcontractors and service providers bound by confidentiality agreements.
- International partners or entities, ensuring appropriate safeguards are in place that provide adequate levels of protection as required by the GDPR.
Personal data will be retained for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
Under the GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access and obtain a copy of your personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Restrict or object to the processing of your data.
Withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
We implement stringent security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, or destruction. This includes internal reviews of our data collection, storage, processing practices, and security measures, as well as physical security measures.
Changes to This Privacy Notice
We may update this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will notify you of any significant changes and post the updated notice on our website.
For further information or to exercise your rights, please contact our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com