Who we are?
We are a Hellenic (Greek) Defense and Advanced Security Technologies Trading Company with worldwide interests, working and complying with the highest market standards.
We are NATO, and UN registered suppliers, we have obtained from the governmental authorities all needed licenses, and we have met all the criteria and qualifications under the law to provide local and global defence and security products and services in all aspects of the security and defence industry.
Our industry registration and policy ensure we provide the quality expected from a successfully established International Arms Trader and Security provider.
Our philosophy is to protect your life, business and property through innovative and quality technologies, systems, services, knowledge and skilled personnel.
We pride ourselves on years of experience and excellent customer service as expert members of the International Defense and Safety industry established us.
We deliver whatever you need, wherever you need it and whenever you request it with safety and accuracy at the best market prices and under the safest conditions.
What we do?
To always be competitive in the International Market, we keep legally registered offices and affiliated companies, business partners, representatives and strategic partners in many countries.
Through our national and international network and partners, you can find business opportunities in anything related to your safety and security.
- Defense Armory
- Defense Technology systems
- Security Equipment and Security Services (Land, Air and Maritime)
- Armed Forces Equipment
- Marine Equipment, Technology & Mobility
- CBRN equipment
- Command & Control products/services
- Counter-Terrorism products/services
- Cybersecurity services
- Emergency Management
- Information Technology & Software
- Training & Simulation
- Satellite Surveillance and Earth Observation Systems
How we do it?
We officially trade and fully support a wide range of defence products and equipment.
Our Group is committed and is responsible to its clients to meet their defence and safety requirements as effectively and economically as possible.
To this end, INTERNATIONAL ARMOUR has been tasked to fulfil many roles to meet its obligations:
- Identification, management and execution of research and development projects in conjunction with our suppliers
- Control and management of suppliers and their registration system
- Management and execution of acquisition and procure net projects
- Quality assurance for acquisition projects and other services rendered by our clients
- Facilitation of the defence-related industry
- Function as a tender board upon clients' request
- Establishment, acquisition and management of subsidiary companies
- Assisting our clients on various projects and providing a general service
- Reordering support to and performing an acquisition/ procurement function for approved organizations and government departments
- Performing government-to-government business on behalf of the DOD and the defence-related industry
- The management of outsourcing on behalf of our clients
- Managing the intellectual property of our client
Our Management Team consists of High-Rank Former Officers of the Hellenic Army and Navy with high Academic & Professional Education, as well as proven long-track experience in the field of Operations (Army, Navy and Special Forces).
At the same time, some of them are duly qualified/certified NATO "Train the Trainers" Instructors.
Our team is also enhanced with businesspeople specialized in Industrial Construction and Innovative Technologies Specialists.
Further all, we supply the needed equipment and firearms to all registered and approved Maritime Security Companies acting legally and according to the International and Local States' legislations, flag states, IMO, ICoCA and ISO.
The management team