CAA - ACCESORIES
CAA USA designs and manufactures the World-Famous MCK (Micro Conversion Kit) which has become
the most popular conversion kit in America.
The MCK is made 100% in the USA is not only the fastest assembly/ disassembly conversion kit in the world, it is also the most cost-effective and has taken America by storm.
Our MCK is designed to fit a multitude of needs including law enforcement, recreational, home defense and for just having fun at the range.
The MCK increases your stability and accuracy with more points of contact on the shooter’s body and fits a multitude of handguns, including the Glock, Sig Sauer, S&W, Springfield Armory, Polymer 80 and more to come!
- EACH MCK CHASSIS FITS MULTIPLE HANDGUNS
- IMPROVES SHOOTING ACCURACY DRAMATICALLY
- CARRIED BY EVERY MAJOR DISTRIBUTOR IN AMERICA
- THE MCK IS THE ONLY CONVERSION KIT CARRIED BY ANY DISTRIBUTOR IN AMERICA
- NO TOOLS NEEDED IN ASSEMBLY/ DISASSEMBLY
- EASY TO SHIP/ NO ITAR/ COMMERCE RESTRICTIONS/ NO END USER CERTIFICATE REQUIRED
- POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS ARE ANYONE THAT OWNS A HANDGUN
- EXTREMELY COST EFFECTIVE
- CAA USA CAN MANUFACTURE AN MCK TO FIT ANY HANDGUN IN THE WORLD INSIDE OF EIGHT WEEKS
GEN 1 MCK ADVANTAGES
- No pistol disassembly required – Just place pistol into the kit, lock, and go
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Top Picatinny rail, allowing a combination of sights and/or optics
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting CAA USA accessories
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding stock arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly and disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
GEN 2 MCK IMPROVEMENTS
- Gen 2 rear door extends back an additional 15 degrees, making it easier to insert and extract the handgun
- Gen 2 MCK accommodates suppressor height sights
- Features a new charging handle which makes more surface contact with the rear of the handgun slide
- Improved aluminum top picatinny rail for improved stability, durability, and accuracy
- Accepts CAA USA’s new brass catcher, made especially for our latest generation MCK (Sold separately)
- The Gen 2 MCK features an improved spare magazine holder that operates with a mag catch and magazine release button
- Suppressor friendly and can accommodate a suppressor up to 1.38” diameter.
POLYMER FRONT & REAR SIGHTS
The MCK Front and Rear Flip-Up Sights securely attach to the top of
the Picatinny Rail and uses a simple and quick pull-to-release system.
The low-profile front sight features a quick adjust center post for
It includes the standard A2 style, double peep aperture with notch sight
and are click adjustable for windage.
The MCK logo is embedded in both sights.
PUSH BUTTON SLING SWIVEL
The Push Button Sling Swivel is constructed of steel for
long lasting durability.
It provides a quick release attachment for slings and will
accept slings up to 1.6” without binding.
The PBSS is proprietary for the MCK and attaches to the
MCK underneath the rear housing.
ONE POINT SLING
The One Point Sling is ideal for CQB or for an outdoor range.
The sling allows for easy movement when operating in tight
The sling maintains its structure and provides comfortable
carry options. It is fully adjustable to fit all body sizes.
The side release buckle allows for quick release and frees up
your hands. The bungee cord allows you to lengthen the sling
ADVANCED KIT GEN 2
INTEGRAL FRONT FLASHLIGHT
Ambidextrous flashlight provides 500 Lumens of brightness to illuminate your target and your
surroundings. Flashlight is removed by depressing the tabs on the side of the platform
underneath the shroud and is a proprietary item.
The flashlight can be rotated to place the power button in the shooter’s preferred position and
powered by a standard CR 123 battery (included).
The flashlight has four unique functions, low lumen level, high lumen level, strobe and timer.
POLYMER THUMB RESTS
The pair of thumb rests easily attach to the side Picatinny Rails.
The thumb rests prevent your support hand from moving towards the muzzle and provides isometric tension for steadier
Designed for both left and right-hand shooters and can be assembled on any weapon that has a side Picatinny Rail.
The MCKTHR is one of the most popular add-ons to the MCK.
MCK GLASS BREAKER