Zero Privacy Risks
Secure video processing, evidence management and operational integration that meet all European Union laws and regulations for justice and privacy.
There are no backdoors to your data storage. ZEPCAM provides, supports and services bodycam systems from within the European Union to hundreds of satisfied organisations in over forty countries.
The Zepcam T2+ bodycam is developed for all round professional use.
The integrated backend for video offload and video management makes the T2+ bodycam a complete and robust solution.
Captured video, audio and GPS are offloaded via a secure transmission to the Zepcam Cloud server, your on premise server and can be integrated with 3rd party software.
The ruggedized T2+ bodycam is perfect for use in law enforcement, security, first responders, public transport and industry.
- Lightweight bodycams that are easy to use and wear for each professional
- Intuitive and efficient Video Evidence Management Software (DEMS) with the latest features
- Turnkey solution adaptable to your specific application, organisation and legislation
- Fully compliant with international privacy standards with auditable video processing, storage and management
- Open, scalable and secure software platform that integrates with your IT-systems
ZEPCAM is Most Promising Law Enforcement Solutions Provider in Europe
The results are in: leading print and technology magazine CIOReview has awarded ZEPCAM the title of most promising law enforcement solutions provider of 2021 in the EU.
This means that ZEPCAM joins the 20 annually listed companies that are at the forefront of providing law enforcement solutions and transforming businesses!
More trust, less conflict in a respectful society
By protecting and supporting frontline professionals in many sectors with the reliable and easy-to-use ZEPCAM bodycams when it really matters. Reducing the likelihood, number and impact of frontline incidents and conflicts. Gathering indisputable evidence that will stand up in court when necessary.
ZEPCAM T3 Live Bodycam
Your Eyes in the Field
The solution for real-time supervision and support
The ZEPCAM T3 Live Bodycam allows the user to record and stream live video with audio and GPS to a central control room.
The images can be securely viewed in real time and stored for review using the same ZEPCAM Manager Software for all three generations of bodycams.
It’s the perfect solution for supervisors to support frontline professionals and remote workers in public safety, law enforcement, security, inspection, construction and technical services.
This is ZEPCAM’s T3 Live Bodycam:
The ZEPCAM T3 Live is the newest addition to our turnkey bodycam solutions with built-in live-streaming for unparalleled real-time supervision & support.
The ZEPCAM T3 Live has benefits for many frontline professions, is 4G/WiFi/Bluetooth connected, user friendly, robust and extremely secure.
It is part of the existing ZEPCAM System of integrated hardware, software and server configurations. It is always fully compliant and configurable to the different privacy laws, regulations and procedures of our various customers in public and private security and services in over 40 countries.
The potential for many industries that depend on frontline professionals is enormous.
Having colleagues in a central control room see what the frontline professionals are faced with, makes their work better, faster and safer. This is critical in law enforcement operations where every second counts.
And it is economical in commercial services where more experienced seniors can leverage their knowledge in supporting multiple juniors to improve customer service quality and safety. With the ZEPCAM T3 Live, livestreaming bodycam we aim to address crucial issues in many other industries as well.
Some suitable customer applications for the ZEPCAM T3 Live streaming capabilities:
- Maintenance engineers getting central advice on practical solutions for their repairs
- Ambulance paramedics who need guidance to perform lifesaving medical interventions
- Fire brigades to get the required extra equipment and support for the fire they face
- Construction companies can have remote progress video-meetings with actual results and challenges
- Police intervention teams with live central supervision and coordination
- Customs and other inspections sharing local findings immediately with central operations
- Crowd control and coordination during large-scale events, concerts and demonstrations
- Transportation and logistics benefit from faster central loading and safer roadside checking
- Traffic police or service companies to ensure better monitoring and decisions